Single Toilet Paper Roll

£0.55

In stock

SKU: LRTO0027 Category: Tags: , ,

Description

All eco leaf paper products are made from 100% recycled fibre sourced exclusively within the UK. Manufactured from 60%+ post-consumer waste supply streams, collected by local authorities, kerbside. The other 40% is office waste recycles.